First I apologize to those that have read this on the ActiveRain website – since this is my first post in a while, I have copied it on both sites. Please forgive. Thanks so much!
Okay, so you read my last post about my venture back into the “real” world of real estate and what I encountered.
Here are some questions that I was asked by some of the realtors I came in contact with. Maybe you have been asking the same quesions.
These questions are from perplexed agents who saw the need to advance their understanding of technology, but where not sure how they could:
- “I know that I need to blog to improve my exposure and marketability, but I have no idea what to blog about or where to start! I am completely lost.”
- ”I want to keep up with today’s technology, but I just don’t have the time. I like to give face to face customer service to my clients so I don’t have time to do all this stuff on the internet.”
- “My sellers keep asking me about certain products that they heard about another agent using. They want almost immediate feedback because they know that it is possible today. What can I do? They are threatening to leave when the listing expires because I am not up-to-date?”
- “I know that the internet IS the real estate of the future – but I don’t know what I need to do and what is effective in marketing. There are so many different programs and sites. What do I choose? How do I set up action plans? How do I respond to the overwhelming emails? They want an answer quick and I can’t always be at a computer.”
- “I know that I need an assistant – but I can’t afford a full time employee right now. There is no way I can get this all done, but I need to be the best. How can I get started without having to take on an employee full time or even part time?”
The answer to all of these questions is the same – and it lies within the virtual assitant industry. Hire a virtual assistant. You can pay for as little or as much as you need. So you don’t need full time right now but you need some help. Not a problem. Most virtual real estate assistants would be happy to find an affordable plan to get you started and thus grow your business. Because they work with many different agents across many different states, they dont rely on you for all of their income and thus are able to offer you just as few hours as you need. !0 Hours all you need a month? I would be happy to accomodate you! What can it hurt to find out more?
Be sure to check out my next blog post where I plan to blog about the importance of ”BEING REAL IN THE REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY” One thing that I encountered in my 9-5 job were many phony people who didn’t act or deliver as they had promised. The only thing you have to offer your clients really is yourself. At least give them the benefit of encountering you. Nothing bothers me more, than 2-faced people. IF you dont like me – that is absolutely fine! But at least be real about it!